sâmbătă, 27 august 2011

Your heaven is trying to break me down

   
 Another day in this place, another day wen I chose to lie . This had to be  heaven, but now it  resembles  the hell. But I'm sure for you it's the heaven, You can do whatever you want here.But ...I can't , I'm trapped between this four walls , like a bird trapped between her cage , only this cage of mine is bigger .
  But , I'm not a good bird, because  I always try to fly away, away  from you, From everything . Every time i lose a feather because of that...And I lose some strength , and I usually cry . I think i cry because I feel lonely, strange , maybe even if i know that i don't have someone there, i still wanna go.I , at least have my friends , even if I don't really know if i can trust them , they are still there right?
 Maybe they are not, but in this place , in this haven , this heaven that trying to keep me hurt  , I think I start to forget my way out .It seems I can't find my way home.The faces of those people i miss so much , start to fade as fast as they appeared , I'll never see them again .
  Your heaven is trying everything to break me down.You know this remembers me of a song, strange but i can still recall the lyrics , i think they were like this :

   Another day in this carnival of souls
   Another night settles in as quickly as it goes
   The memories are shadows, ink on the page
   And I can't seem to find my way home
   
     Resembles a lot with what I say, is like my own story  was written  between these lines .How can so many feelings fill the soul of a person? I still wonder , and I still keep the hope that soon enough i will break free .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu